I haven't been feeling very good for the last week. I got a really yucky cold that's laid me low. I've been a little homesick. It would be so nice to be where I could have moms taking care of me.
It's made me think a lot about family.
When I think about it, I think that I've got to be the luckiest person on earth where family is concerned.
I was sent to the perfect family for me. I think my parents are two of the best, sweetest people that I know. They take such good care of me, even when I'm far away. And my siblings? I love them to death. They're wonderful ambitious, smart productive people, and I know they really care about me. I couldn't ask for more.

So don't bother asking me to trade. I won't do it. No way.
And to continue on--
I think I couldn't have found a better family to marry into. Not only did I get Kris, which would've been enough, but I scored two parents that I really love, and some great siblings too. I feel so close to my inlaws. And I know that's a serious blessing, and that it's not always that way, so I really appreciate it.

Nope, nope. Not trading them either.
And finally:

It doesn't get better than this little family. It's perfect. The best, sweetest husband ever, and the cutest little mischievous boy. I love them so much.
It makes me so grateful for the gospel I believe in. For the knowledge that these family ties--so solid, so tangible--don't have an expiration date. That we can be together and keep loving and supporting each other forever.
The thought of that keeps me going through the hard times, as do you my beloved family.



11 comments:
And you're the best first daughter we could've ever wanted.
We love you tons
Dad
But of course, we think WE are the lucky ones. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter, a better friend, a better sister than you.
I wouldn't trade you for anything ever ever ever. I love you TONS.
~Char
i loved this post. Glad you re-created it.
Aw. Love this post! Love the families I've got too.
Thanks so much for those sweet words. We love you too and are so glad you are a part of our family and that your family is a part of us too. Where would we all be without each other right? Sure wish we were closer so I could give you a big ole hug. Just know I am thinking it. I love you. Hang in there and get feeling better.
You did luck out. And I lucked out to be born down the street from you. Really lucky. Love all you Randle people. All of you. Even the dogs that i never liked.
That was a very sweet post. It was great the second time too.
And WE are lucky to have YOU!
We love you Ginna :) Can't wait till we all live a bit closer together so we can see each other more often. Sorry things have been rough lately, I've been thinking about you a lot and praying for you guys. Wish there was more I could do
You seem to be a pretty blessed little girl, honey. I look at the list of people who have written here to tell you that they love you, and I see great names and important lives. And they all keep you close. Pretty cool.
Post a Comment