Every year my mom makes a Christmas tree ornament. It's always creative, amazing and adorable. And the best part is that I always get one, since she makes enough for all the kids to each have one.
Here is this year's ornament:

I love this bird! And yes, my mom can do stained glass, work with metal and make beaded stars.
Thanks mom, my Christmas tree just wouldn't be happy without you.
And my other mom (Kris's mom of course) is an amazing quilter. We have so many wonderful quilts that she's made and I get compliments on them all the time. People are always asking me if I made them. I'm tempted to lie and say I did, but since I'm too much like George Washington I always give Kathy the credit.
We have an adorable quilt advent calendar that Max loves. It's hanging in the dining room right now as well as a really cute little christmas quilt with scenes from the Christmas story.
And THEN the other day I got a package with this in it:

(please ignore the mess underneath it--that particular counter in my kitchen needs a little attention)
Isn't that the cutest candle rug you've ever seen? I love the style and the colors.
I just love getting these awesome gifts from my moms. I'm probably going to have to start reciprocating at some point. I better get to work!



3 comments:
Hey Kath - I'll trade you a bird for a quilt???????
Both are beautiful! Your a lucky girl, Ginna!
Kristen, you have a deal. Lets get together. I love the little bird ornament. I'm so jealous of your skills.
Post a Comment