I realized one year that it had to be the journey that was the real feast. The getting ready was the celebration. It's harder now that I'm alone - not much happy chatter, no one to gather with me around the table. But still, it is a feast of lights. And I love it that you are in the middle of a bounteous burst of activity.
5 comments:
Looks fun! You should see my house right now- it's a Christmas mess! lol Can't wait until it's all put together.
I realized one year that it had to be the journey that was the real feast. The getting ready was the celebration. It's harder now that I'm alone - not much happy chatter, no one to gather with me around the table. But still, it is a feast of lights. And I love it that you are in the middle of a bounteous burst of activity.
Got the package that must have been packed among all that fun stuff. thanks bunches.
I love this kind of busy!
Yay! My favorite time of year!
Post a Comment