But luckily our friends that are watching Max are infinitely patient and and sweet, so he's in good hands. Kris and I just got to enjoy another night at a hotel, without a 3 year old, so we can't complain.
But my email's not working right, so I owe some people an email that aren't getting them. Patience. I'll be back late today--just in time to go and take a test at school.
In the meantime here's something quite exciting. It's a picture of Kris singing karaoke. Can you believe it? Take a good long look because I've never seen this before I don't think it's likely anbody's going to see it again. I'll have to explain later.

Oh and too bad we're not stuck here longer since there are people I'd LOVE to see out here in our nation's great capitol. We're meeting up with Kris's cousin Lisa early this morning for breakfast and then flying out. Smash and Amy, next time we get stuck it's your turn.



2 comments:
OH NO! Your stuck! Did you have to pay for another ticket? If so, you should really fight the airlines. They can't do that to you.
There are worse things than getting to spend another night together without kids. Too bad you have to go right home to a test though. How did you like RI?
Post a Comment