Yipee! I'm really excited tonight because I just found out that one of my photos got picked as a "Photo of the Day" in a classy flickr photo group. The group has about 4,500 people in it and close to 100,000 photos in it's pool.
So I'm bragging on myself a little.
If you want to check out the group click
here.
And here's the photo. I was really happy with how it turned out, but it's always nice to get some serious outside validation.
8 comments:
Congrats! It is a cool photo. Did you doctor it up to make it look old? It looks a little like the pictures that Isobel expertly takes.
Hey, hey - I SAID I thought it was good. But you haven't told me yet how you did it. Proud of my baby - again!
Holy cow amazing Gin!
I always knew you were fantastic.
Great photo! Congrats. That is awesome.
I loved the photo!! CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations. It is an amazing photo!
Like I told Kris on the phone I really don't get it but the picture looks cool. I just was expecting some faces too. Oh well I guess I don't get the artsy stuff too well. Congrats the being the photo of the day. That is an accomplisment. I am proud of you too.
That's way cool it's a sweet picture. You know about all of these cool sights, it just goes to show me how out of it I am!
Post a Comment