
I just can't figure it out. Kelly and Lechelle came over to our house for Max's birthday, but the picture I took of them looks so different than the one they posted on their blog. What gives? Kelly kind of looked like Michael Jackson--that's cool. If only Kenny and Lenny could have been here with us to celebrate.



7 comments:
Please note--this is Kris's post. But I don't know what happened to them either.
Oh no, there is something essentially wrong with that. Maybe somebody spilled kaye's power goo all over it!
I have had to administer smelling salts to Charlotte, thank you very much. And you call yourself a man of medicine.
I'm sorry but that is scary. I never did like Kenny and Lenny either. Quick change it back. NOW!
She looks pretty with that hair cut. She should cut little bangs like Kelly's.
Wow Kelly, you make one ugly woman.
Phil will love this! He's a big photo-shop fan! Nice work!
Post a Comment