Wednesday, February 27, 2008

.:.:If Only:.:.

rocks belong in the lake

I was working on this picture tonight and it made me wish for the warm air and sunlight of summer.
I know it's coming--it's on it's way. And when it is the middle of summer I start wishing for the cold. I guess I'm just never satisfied. But tonight I'm nostalgic for warmth and sun.
Anybody else?

8 comments:

carie said...

you can imagine how much I need the warm right now!

Chazi R said...

Oh my gosh, I TOTALLY know what you mean. Beach time, PLEASE!

Chazi R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

AMEN! It is 20 degrees here in DC today...the sun is out, which is just a cruel trick by mother nature. The trick is to remember the hottest day of your life on the days you are cold and to remember the coldest day when you are standing outside ready to expire from the heat and humidity...at least that's what I do, and I guess it works.

Tiffany said...

Oh Man- I WANT warm weather SO BAD- especially since yesterday I walked to the library and today it's snowing and all yucky outside. When is it going to stop???!

Kathy said...

Yes the sun is very much needed and appreciated. Today it was a bit sunny here and not too cold. We do a nice storm moving in for the weekend so I guess Spring is not here yet. I did see that it is going to be 70 degrees in St. George this weekend. We are hoping to get down there next week. Yeah!!

Anonymous said...

I wish it was warm here too. (As I comment with my blanket wrapped around me and thinking I'm STILL cold.)

K said...

I think Lisa is right. You just have to give yourself hope by remembering and imagining. or sitting under one of those big lights that gives you all the colors of sunlight. It's going to be in the mid-fifties tomorrow, but the horses and I know there's a storm coming. By the way, they started shedding about two weeks ago - talk about hope . . .