Thursday, February 07, 2008

~ M ~

Max's school studied "muh" during and after the christmas weeks (oh man, now I'm giving away how behind I am!) They did a lot of different stuff for M, and I probably only captured a small part of it. Here we go.
They talked about mushrooms, mammals, moose, mice, mountain lions and monkeys.
20080204-IMG_3386.JPG
This is a mammal that he brought home to me. It's a giraffe in case you can't tell.

They did a lot of art projects, and here are a few of them:
"Mixing Colors" by Max
20080204-IMG_3381.JPG

"Mosiac Art"
20080204-IMG_3383.JPG

"Edible Marshmallow art" This is one of my favorites!!! He was so proud of it.
20071217-IMG_2820.JPG

20071217-IMG_2815.JPG

20071217-IMG_2816.JPG

I hardly got any of the snacks written down, but they did have mangos, mozzarella cheese with apples, meatballs, muffins and mushrooms with rice. Yum. I wish I would've gotten to eat all of those snacks.

We're sure going to miss this great school when it's time to move!

6 comments:

carie said...

What and where is this school? It sounds a lot better than the one Isobel's goes too. All she brings home is Catholic paraphernalia
like how she will change her life this Lent by not talking back to her parents.(This was made by her teacher with out any of Isobel's input.) It is such a wierd school.

Murphy said...

Oh MAN! I really think that edible treat looks tastilicious! Can I go to that school?
Man, what're you gonna do when you move?

No Big Dill said...

I think those are the cutest diners I've ever seen! (Below this entry). I want to go to that school, too.

Dixie said...

Love the pictures. I always smile when I see Max!

K said...

Muh-arvelous! I love to see your work, read your words, see your son. You are wonderful.

Lorena said...

I love the first picture of Max it is just way to cute!