Friday, June 08, 2012

::yard::

IMG_5644 I've been doing a lot of work on the yard in the last couple of months. Most of the work has included finding the right guys to hire so the yard could have extra help recovering from the last two years plus of neglect. I also needed somebody to teach me how to take care of plants and yards out here. I ALSO needed somebody to put in a drip irrigation system so that there would be some sort of chance that plants would not only bloom in the summer, but also that they wouldn't just all be dead by June 1st. So we found the wrong guy and that wasted time and money and then we found a great guy who did some really good stuff for us. WE've made a lot of improvements so far and I have some pictures to post soon. We're working on the courtyard next--filling in empty spots in the bricks and separating the planter area from the bricked area with nice rocks. We're also going to try to make it more shady. The idea is to have an outdoor paradise for little boys to play. We'll see how it goes. I'll work on getting some pictures up!

3 comments:

Murphy said...

I'm excited to see it.

K said...

Well, I wanna play there, too. Did you run the crappy guy out of town?

Grampa Guy said...

Looking forward to the paradise in the courtyard.