Friday, June 15, 2012

::music lovers::

IMG_5334 The boys love the piano. This photo was from back in Feb, so he can reach the buttons a lot better now. There's a "demo" button on the electric piano of course, and of COURSE that is the favorite button for all children to press. And the demos are SO loud and SO obnoxious. Max taught Sand to turn them on and he loves it. The other day when I came looking for the boys I found them like this: Untitled If only I could've somehow snuck in and snapped off a couple of shots without them seeing me. They were being so cute together, Sandy looking up at Max so earnestly with his little feet dangling down. But mom's entrance is always distracting. Untitled I'm just imaging Max lifting Sand up to the seat and then sitting down himself. Pretty cute.

3 comments:

K said...

Oh, this just literally grabbed my heart and squeezed it. This is so deeply cute, and eternally adorable. You don't get many gifts like this in life, Gin. I'm glad you caught it at all, and that you can revisit it. So many moments lost in the grand pile of life - but these, I believe, or the hope of something like them, gave us the courage to enter this sphere and live this challenge. I'm going to go get on the treadmill. I can't afford to start the day in tears, which I nearly am - good ones, though, for sweetness.

Grampa Guy said...

Boys together on the bench.

Priceless

Rachel said...

The bed head is my favorite! :D I love bedhead!

So cute! It is so fun as a parent to see our kids getting along and playing. Does warm a heart.