Thursday, June 14, 2012

::fashion plate::

These pictures have been waiting to be posted since Easter.
IMG_5560

IMG_5561

IMG_5559
The shoot:
IMG_5562
Oh yeah. He's really serious. And don't ask me about the mustache. They were in the mexican party section at the craft store and they were suddenly in my cart.
IMG_5567
ah. So cool.
IMG_5568
Oh oh, he finally cracked.
  IMG_5570
Sandy wouldn't wear mustaches or bunny ears. Nor would he stand by Max for pictures, despite Max's best efforts.
  IMG_5571
They look like they're having a pretty deep conversation here, don't you think?
  IMG_5572 
And who knows what sort of consensus they came to, but it was something. 
IMG_5573
And there goes the little guy. Max cracks me up.

3 comments:

Grampa Guy said...

What a fun sequence

and good captions, as usual

K said...

I just left a huge comment, and it disappeared.

K said...

What I said was - and I will try to write it all again -- this is a delightful sequence. They look absolutely adorable. It's really fun to see them interacting like two humans rather that one young boy and one baby. But I have to admit that I am disappointed Sand wouldn't put on the mustache. Then again, Max wasn't wearing bunny ears. They really do look adorable, and I love them more than any human being should get to do.