Thursday, June 07, 2012

::cranky strikes again::

IMG_5734 IMG_5733 "I want my SANDAL on!! I don't CARE that I already have sandals on, I want this one on as WELL!" IMG_5735 "No really, I'm SERIOUSLY SO SERIOU--wait, is that a camera?" IMG_5736 "I really want to TOUCH that lens, NOW! I want to hold and drop that camera NOW!" IMG_5738 "Why won't you give me the DANG CAMERA--oh wait, my SHOE!!! I forgot that you were supposed to be putting it on me!!!"


 Yikes.

5 comments:

K said...

This is hilarious. Great titles. What a face. YES< I KNOW THIS LOOK. YES< I REMEMBER THIS DIALOGUE - except the voices were different -

Rachel said...

You gave him the camera right? :D

Grampa Guy said...

and I want something to eat as well!

Marilyn said...

Ha. My babies all say that too--"I want to hold and drop that camera!" They mean it, too. And one of them did it. *sigh* (Don't worry, it was a few years ago, so I'm mostly over it)

Murphy said...

That's exactly how I feel right now ;D