It may be the funniest cutest thing ever when we are out and Sandy sees a person dressed in spandex riding a bike. He gets super excited and he yells "Dad!! Datt! DAD!"
I mean, it makes sense, right? Dad's preferred outfit when not at work is spandex, and he wears it with flair. And besides that there has been more than one instance in Sandy's short life when we have driven past a bike guy and it WAS his Dad. Smart little guy.



4 comments:
It seems spandex is all the rage, these days.
I love your description of Sandy calling to his dad...
Love you all
DATT!! How I love it. And the all look good in that stuff.
That little guy in orange is young Max, right? It's got to be Max, or else he and Sandy are CLONES.
Marilyn it is Max--from five years ago. He was so cute!!!
Post a Comment