Just found a couple of cute pictures that we didn't post when reporting on the race. I like them, so they get their own little spot here.
I just have to say it again, the weather was SO NICE there! We were so lucky.
That's it for tonight!
Yep - those star pants are hoity-toity. Who took those shots of you three? Did Max? You look so much warmer than I feel just now - and you all look beautiful to me.
3 comments:
I have to say that I love Sandy's star pants so so much.
Yep - those star pants are hoity-toity. Who took those shots of you three? Did Max? You look so much warmer than I feel just now - and you all look beautiful to me.
Those stars on Sand's knees!! How cute are those! And the red stroller....... sigh..... red is such a fantastic color! :D
Post a Comment