Anyway, I have stuff to post about that, but I'm going to have to go backwards--starting with the unpacking.

Finally five days after getting home I'm getting unpacked. I hate hate packing for trips, but unpacking is SO much worse.
But at least there was a cute baby keeping me company.

I've got to get my pictures in order and then I'll report on our fun.



3 comments:
Oh, that face. I wanna kiss his widdo cheeks. And I hate unpacking too, especially when it's coming home from Disney - with all the paper and receipts and buttons and little bags of things you shouldn't have bought. Still - if I opened my bag and found a sweet little creature like that stowed away in it, I wouldn't mind.
Whoa! Two half marathons! You go girl!
So cute. I am glad you had his help otherwise it would have been unbearable.
Post a Comment