Tuesday, January 31, 2012

::happy birthday to me::

Here's what I came home to today for my birthday: (Kris and I were on a business trip--more about that later).
IMG_5297
IMG_5296
Kris's mom was here taking care of our boys, and she helped Max (and we all know what that means) set up for my birthday. It turned out so cute!
IMG_5299
IMG_5301
More later, but now I've got to go and get some sleep after all the revelry!

2 comments:

K said...

You tell that Kathy thank you for us - for taking care of our beautiful girl - not to mention spending all that time with those wild boys of yours. But to know that someone loving was there doing all this for you - I will owe her forever.

Rachel said...

Happy Birfday beautiful girl! I'm glad you were taken care of on your special day.

OH MY HECK! I JUST SAW YOUR BLACK BOWLS IN THAT LAST PHOTO! Those. Are. Cool!