Tuesday, December 21, 2010

::week 5 highlights::

Here's a little of Sandy's week five for you.
It was a busy one, what with the snowstorm and the football game and getting ready for Christmas. We still got some fun pictures though of course!
This week Sandy got to take his first "real" bath. He loved it. He would've stayed in there all afternoon if he could've.
20101212-IMG_1227-1
You've seen a couple other of these carseat ones, but I thought this one was just so cute. I love the stripey suit and his silly face.
20101211-20101211-IMG_2488

Ok, here's the funniest thing I have for the week. Kris wanted a picture of Sandy with his dental books for something, so we did a couple of little photo shoots. Since I don't have lights, it's complicate to get things looking right, and they're still not where I wanted, but they did turn out pretty cute. Sandy was patient for about 3 minutes and then he wanted off the shelf, dang it!!
20101211-20101211-IMG_2501
20101211-20101211-IMG_2502
So we got him off before he got too mad.

And last but not least, Sandy sitting in the rocking chair that is currently in our room, waiting for me to do something like dry my hair or brush my teeth. Little guys sure have to wait around a lot.
20101214-IMG_1236
5 weeks already? Yikes, time flies.

5 comments:

Katie Gee said...

I loved the shelf from the first picture you took of it. All the books in their own fun colorful rows. But putting a super cute baby amongst the books? I love, love, love it now!
Oh! And he sure does look content in that bath. What a cutie!

K said...

He is really, really cute. The Geddes portrait is fetching, until it makes him mad, of course. He's developing his own face. He needs a gram snuggle - I can tell.

Grampa Guy said...

I love it that you said "little guys sure have to wait around a lot.

Love you all

Dad

Rachel said...

No WAY! Five weeks? Are you kidding me? How? When?? He is going to be a stinking teenager by the time I get to hold him and sniff his head and then he'll think I'm creepy!

mistyc0x said...

bath picture is my favorite. oh! so! cute!!!