Anyway, so here's his week three.
Day 15:

Does it get any cuter than this? We were on our way to watch the BYU vs UT game with friends. Sandy is wearing Max's old football jersey.
Day 16:

Taking a sunday afternoon snooze with Daddy. I love sleeping babies. And sleeping 6 year olds too really.
Day 17:

You've seen this one before--Sandy waiting while we picked and cut down the christmas tree. He was super patient and slept the whole time. What a man.
Day 18:

Stripey velour suit day. He looks so cute in it. And he's awake, wow!
Day 19:

Propped up in the corner of the couch wearing one of Max's old outfits. I could eat him up.
Day 20:

Me, trying to actually get something done while the boys were in Phoenix. Can you see the dirty dishes in the sink behind me? I didn't get them washed. But Sandy does love the carrier. It's just hard to do anything that's right in front of you when he's in there. But it's nice he enjoys it. He falls right to sleep usually.
Day 21:

A phone picture we took to send to Dad and Max so that they could see how cute his outfit is and how cute HE is.
And that's week three. I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying and how big he's already getting. Slow down baby!



4 comments:
He really does look like a little bundle of love. Wish I could be there to give him a big fat hug.
Love you all
Dad
AMAZING, how cute both that widdow face is and those outfits are. How come we didn't bring you anything half that cute, huh? He looks so warm and snuggly, I can actually smell him. Warm and suggly smells. A darling third week.
Many thousands of kisses.
And I loved that picture of Max. He looks pretty snuggly, too.
SUPER cute--all the way from beginning to end. :) That's the most open I have ever seen those little eyes! :D
Love, Love , Love what more can I say. I miss you all.,
Post a Comment