Tuesday, December 14, 2010

::look alikes::

Here are my two boys. Can you tell which is which? Max couldn't even tell. These were the most similar pictures and poses that I could find. These are two cute little boys that look so similar.
20040219-20040219-20040219-DSCN0077_1
20101116-IMG_2270
They have the same little bow lips and the same little pokey out chin and double chins for that matter. They have noses that are very very similar. They both have/had those little bruised looking eyelids. Those come from Kris.

I think though they look a lot alike now that is going to change. I think Sandy's going to end up with his own look.

Here are a couple more poses that I tried to use for comparison--not as good as the top ones, but still so cute I couldn't help but posting!!
Max at about two months old:
20040416-20040416-20040416-Captured 2004-4-16 00000
Sandy last week:
20101211-IMG_2489

Max at about two and a half months:
20040501-20040501-20040501-Captured 2004-5-1 00000
Sandy last week again:
20101211-IMG_2487
There are some similarities there, right?

And last but not least, here they are in the same outfit--Aunt Leslie gave me this one when Max was born. A little boy always looks adorable wearing the Hungry Caterpillar.
Max probably around a month old:
20061110-20061110-20061110-Sitting Max
Sweet Sandy just yesterday:
20101214-IMG_2527

Love it!

4 comments:

K said...

Your dad says: "I think you should keep them both."

I say: "Told you so." Noses, cheek shape, that chin, the giveaway bow lips. But there's something else, just something I can't define. If I were an artist, I might be able to catch it. The eyes seem a little different. Sandy tends to keep his a little more closed - they seem a little longer and more almond. But we'll see.

Both boys are just beautiful.

But look at their parents - it stands to reason.

mistyc0x said...

i have so enjoyed all these pictures! this post was the MOST fun! i did that with my last two boys...on my mobileme page. but adam and mitchell are easier to tell apart. those two little men of yours are SO CUTE! :)

Allison said...

So much yumminess. They are little look alikes. I like how round they are. :)

Murphy said...

Super cute! It's kinda like how Cam and I look so alike.