Saturday, December 11, 2010

::found::

I found this on the dining room table the other day.
20101211-IMG_2497
I don't think I can play this song, but as long as Max can we're in good shape.
I think it's the cutest song I've ever seen.

1 comment:

K said...

You know what I think it would be cool for you to do? Play Dad's music. The stuff in the book. And record it. So I can hear it. It's probably a song you can play. Not as cute as Max's, but playable.

This song really kind of blows me away. It shows me something about his insides. Remember how you used to type whole pages from books before you could even read? Yeah. It's something like that. And it exposes his attention to detail - how many kids his age would bother to include dotted notes and bridged quarters?

Really kind of amazing.