

It was so lovely it was almost like a Santa Fe sunrise. Almost.....
We had a good drive home. Kris is so sweet, he knows driving isn't my favorite thing, so he drove the whole time. He also set it up so I could sit in the middle bench and put my feet up on the console for some of the time. That helped my feet not to swell up too much.
We made it home by dinner time. It was a whirlwind trip but we're so glad we got to make it.



4 comments:
I really am sorry about your poor feet. You seem so not complain-y about the annoyances of pregnancy.
I'm really glad you guys got to go. I wish we could have been there too.
Gorgeous light. Amazing, and made more so by the tail lights on the freeway - such a contrast, the night we scurry around in, and the brilliant explosion of light just above our heads. Having you here was a gift, also. I cannot be glad about the circumstances, but I will cherish the gift.
Beautiful sunrise. Isn't God amazing.
Post a Comment