Saturday, February 13, 2010

::more NM::

The sky in NM is so beautiful! I don't know if it's because the elevation is so high or what, but it's just gorgeous. Unless there's a big storm of course.
Here's the Albuquerque temple:
20100211-IMG_0339
20100211-IMG_0347
20100211-IMG_0345
We got to run by it on the way to the airport heading back to UT.
And here is a view of Albuquerque's rocky mountains from near the temple. The mountains are reminiscent of Utah valley.
20100211-IMG_0348
What do you think?
And it's not hot. Like I said before, there's winter. It was about 40 or 50 degrees in Albuquerque while we were there, and around 20s and 30s in Santa Fe.

3 comments:

Geegrafix said...

Wow! I can't believe that's where I'll be in just a little while. These mountains DO like like Utah Valley's. So pretty! Great pictures Ginna!

Geegrafix said...

(Oh! This is Katie BTW.)

K said...

I think you're going to have fun, being there. But where are the trees?