But it was fun.
The point is, we were so busy I didn't get to just run around taking pictures the whole time like I really wanted to. But I did get a few.
Here's the sign for the office we're buying:

Pretty cute logo, right? At first I thought the name was boring and obvious, but the more Kris and I talked about it we decided that the more obvious the better! At least nobody will be confused about what we do, and we should be easy to look up!
Here's one of the open bay operatory areas. There are two like this:

(yes, that's a cardboard cutout of John Wayne in there. Don't ask me why.)
The waiting room:

It's all southwesterny and cute, right? They just added the little raised area with the shelving.
Here are a couple of examples of the type of houses that are everywhere in Santa Fe. These are probably much bigger and nicer than anything we'll have, but they're fun looking.


When you see a normal looking house out there it's really weird and confusing. Everything is this adobe look.
Here's one of the schools we liked. This front doorway is just so nice looking, isn't it?

And last but not least, a snowy snowy high desert hill.

They say it doesn't usually snow that much in Santa Fe, but this has been a super snowy winter. It was definitely pretty, but a bummer not to get to see a lot of sky and sun because of all the clouds.
It was fun trip though! Thanks to Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Ken for letting Max stay and have a blast while we were gone!!



5 comments:
I LOVE seeing the pictures of all of this. I keep trying to picture the future in my mind - this helps. You're going to be living in a hacienda. A far cry from an English cottage. It just struck me a couple of years ago that I will never get to live in every kind of house I love - And I think Grandma Kathy is a babe.
The dentist sign is adorable. I love it. And I agree, the more obvious a name the better.
Not only is that hill snowy in that one picture but the stop lights are sideways! Is that only in NM? That might take me a little bit to get used to.
And how fun that we might live... oh...I don't know, an hour or so away? Cool! It takes me about 45 minutes to get to my parent's house right now. We'll HAVE to get together! Sooooo exciting!
love love love the dentistry sign.
Waldorf stars on the school window! Very promising and I love the blue bench.
Snow? I wouldn't have thunk that.
I bet it is all starting to seem a little more real now! It's so exciting. Good luck getting everything taken care of. Someday, hopefully we'll make it to NM and see it with you!
Post a Comment