Friday, February 19, 2010

Eye of Max, car dealership

Often, when we need to get something done and Max is making life difficult, we give him one of our phones. Sometimes it distracts him from being annoying and lets us get a few things done.
He tends to take a lot of pictures. I really like them because it gives you an idea of his perspective.

Take for example, a trip to the car dealership. I really like this series because it really captures the scene of young kid disrupting his parents while they are doing something important. But at the same time you really get a feel for how he perceives the situation.





4 comments:

Ginna said...

I love the poparazzi style photos--me trying to keep from dozens and dozens of unflattering photos from below my chin.
I like the shoes shot best I think, though the calculator is pretty epic.

Rachel said...

This set of photos actually says alot and as you say Ginna, the calculator is quite epic. The trying to get your attention by the gazillion shots of mom....and then the two shoe shots. Son trying to fill daddys shoes and will someday. Quite nicely the way he is going.

K said...

Yes. That quiet persistence. Almost, the calculator shot shows you how whatever the Important Thing is his parents are doing, it's way outside his ability to factor it in as significant - the numbers are just too big to be relevant. And in the end, you see what is relevant - the echoing shapes in his shoes and yours. The patterns of the shoes are different - but that's expected. As Rachel points out, it's the basic shape that is the connection.

Katie Gee said...

You comments on the photos are hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.