Tuesday, February 02, 2010

::disgruntled drainpipe::

20100202-20100202-IMG_0269
It's too cold and dreary, even for drainpipes.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I like that photo. It speaks to me. I feel it's pain.

Melissa Abby said...

What a poor, sad drainpipe! This looks like it would be a character in a pixar movie!

Ginna said...

That's exactly what I thought, Melissa!!

And Rachel, me too. I'm totally feeling it. The poor crooked frozen thing.

K said...

Oh, wow. I didn't see any of those things you guys are saying. The first thought that came into my head was : ELEPHANT TRUNK. It looks like this wonderful, articulate, in motion elephant trunk, blowing out water on something on purpose. I thought it looked like it was having fun. MAYBE THERE IS HOPE FOr ME!!

Katie Gee said...

I LOVE it. It does look like a character from a movie! I like the way you capture things with your camera. You're wonderful.