Kris and I are in Santa Fe, NM getting some business done. It's snowy out here! This is for all youse guys who think that NM is hot and full of palm trees. :)
Wow! You're in NM? We'll be there in a couple of months. We've been researching NM and it's a lot like Utah county in terms of the weather. Even snowy sometimes.
5 comments:
I was thinking more along the lines of hot and lots of cactus :) It looks really pretty!!
YAY!!! It looks like a real place to live!!! Find me some stone fetish horses. Find me a stone carver artist. Find the "floooowwwww."
Be careful, driving out among them English.
Wow! You're in NM? We'll be there in a couple of months. We've been researching NM and it's a lot like Utah county in terms of the weather. Even snowy sometimes.
Ooo, is that where you're going to settle? I hear fabulous things about Santa Fe.
I would never have thouht snow in NM. Well, you learn something new everyday don't you?
Post a Comment