Monday, November 02, 2009

::a glimpse::

Max's little jack-o-latern:
20091031-IMG_9552
100 pieces of candy:
20091031-IMG_9564
counted painstakingly when we got home from trick or treating.
Fun stuff.
More to come.

3 comments:

grampa Guy said...

I love the Jack o Lantern and one hundred pieces sounds like quite a haul

Love you all

Dad

K said...

I used to want to count mine, too. My mother would take it ALL AWAY from us and put it in a jar and give us one piece a day. I thought that stank. I was the one who did all the running around and begging. She didn't even come with us after a while (??????). My favorites were the chicken bones. Then I liked the chocolate. I hated the jaw breakers and the apples and the chewy junk. Except big hunks. I loved those. Mostly, anything round I didn't like, or anything in a little box. But wrapped in foil? Uh-huh uh huh.

I am very fond of that jack o lantern.

Rachel said...

That is a very cute little jack-o-lantern and a very cute little boy.

I tried buying the candy my kids hauled in off of them thinking less sugar buggies on their teeth and they wouldn't "bite". They want the candy!!!