I spent the last day editing videos of our camping trip. I think Max might be the next Jeff Corwin (as long as he has a really good video editor!)
This is kind of long--about seven minutes, but it's really cute. So I'd say if you're a relation and you think Max is cute, you should definitely check it out. I hope the quality is ok. I hate how bad things look on youtube!!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
This was a tremendous delight. Honestly, I gotta say, the kid has charm. I very much enjoyed being told what camouflage means, and how mushrooms smell and rocks feel. I think you ought to send this to the children's TV workshop. I really do. Yeah, and the extensive number of languages at Max's disposal, deeply impressed. It's not that easy to make up languages, by the way, and that took me totally be surprise, that he'd think of it and then actually attempt it. Fabulous. The seven minutes sped by, and I enjoyed every step of the way. I want to go on that nature trail, now - if Max will guide me. Where DID the water end up?
FABULOUS!!!! Max, you are AWESOME!
I very much enjoyed going on the nature hike with my guide, Nature Max. I think he should get a job at Disney as a guide on the jungle boats.
Love you
Grampa Guy
Derek and I enjoyed watching Nature Max! I think my favorite parts were when Ginna took a picture during the video (I do that all the time!) and when Max fell over the tent. Derek loved the caterpillar.
Hilarious. I loved the bloopers at the end. I didn't realize Max was so bi-lingual. Very impressive. He was such a great nature guide and yes he does have charm. thanks for sharing it all with us. I wish I would have been there in person. Great job to the videographers and editors.
I'm not a relation but I do think that Max is cute. And this proved it. I loved the sound of the water running. It made me want to be on the trail with you and Max. And what a great idea to do a blooper reel at the end. It made me giggle.
Awesome! I'm a fan of Nature Max, he was hilarious.
"I'm okay." That was too cute when he fell but the whole thing was even better, I miss his cute voice and hilarious way of saying things. Grant was totally laughing and into the video too!
Post a Comment