
The day after we got back from Idaho we got to enjoy little Clayton's baby blessing. It was so fun for Kris Max and I to get to be there for that.
Little Clay is so cute, and so friendly. He was always smiling and talking to me and I loved it.

I took some pictures of Kari's cute little family before the blessing, just for fun. And they turned out great. I love the little boys in green with their blond hair.



Grandpa and Grandma Jeffery came up for the blessing, so I took an opportunity to capture the two Claytons together.

So cute.

It was so nice to be there with the family, to be part of it all and see everybody. It's always so special to see the strong wonderful priesthood holders in the family come together to uphold strengthen and bless a new little one. Thanks for waiting it for us Kari! And you sure did make a cute little guy!





1 comment:
All great pictures but I love the ones of Clayton peeking out from the guys in their while shirts. That is the advantage of doing a blessing at home instead of at church.
Post a Comment