Friday, August 28, 2009

::family portrait::

20090712-20090712-IMG_7490
This was drawn sometime in July. It's a portrait of Bad Max's family.
Man, don't they look so bad? And sad? And doesn't the little brother look bad too? Yikes.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Bad Max has a little brother? I like to think that the little brother would be good to kind of balance out the family.

kris said...

I think the brother on the far left is bad max with a handlebar mustache disguise.

Rachel said...

That Bad Max! It's a good thing he only comes around once in awhile. He looks kind of ferocious.

K said...

Yikes, indeed. I wonder if the family is bad and sad BECAUSE of bad Max, or if he is bad because of them? I am very sorry for the whole situation, and also for all of the wet dogs left in his wake. Perhaps some day he will find the lighted path and become ex-bad Max. Meanwhile, I am glad he does not live anywhere near you or me. Although we did see one or two glimpses of him here in our town in July and August.

Kathy said...

Poor Bad Max. I'll keep a watch out for the whole Family.

Linda said...

I don't think I want to mess with Bad Max's scary family. Natalie says, "Max seelly (silly)."