

It was so cute the way he had peanut butter and jelly smeared across his face in a big line. The sad news is that as soon as I brought out the camera he started wiping his face (on his shirt of course). I guess it means he's growing up--that sense of self and self consciousness just isn't there when they're littler. Kind of sad. Kind of fun though too I guess.

This last one was posed by the man himself.



6 comments:
What a cutie is all I can say.
Nate loved looking at the silly pictures of Max!
I still get pbj all over my face when I eat lunch in fact I did just today! And I was eating outside with Jadon. I'm a little more grown up though. I wiped my face with my hand and then wiped my hand on the grass. :)
i haven't been to your blog in a while. I AM SORRY! I do love your pictures though, especially the boot on the post.
I will say that he does eat PBJ with gusto, and that he is growing up and that I miss him. I suppose that sandwich could not be appreciated much more than he is appreciating it. And that he will go far with his posing talent, which is prodigious.
We miss Max!!! And you and Kris too :)
Post a Comment