the beach (I didn't get any photos today, we were having too much fun) sweet husbands who mow the lawn bubble mowers dogs that aren't as stinky as usual fuzzy little friends that request group photos evenings that actually get a little cooler, yay!
I loved the fuzzy friends photo and I think I was the actual purchaser of those very friends. Correct me if I am wrong. That was a nice post and it is always good to appreciate those simple everyday things.
5 comments:
This is a sweet and quiet piece. That's one thing I like tonight.
OOh! Those fuzzy little friends are adorable.
Is that Eagle Mountain at the top of your blog? I love the boot!
I love this post!
We have the same bubble mower, and I love it too. My youngest was out mowing the lawn last night and he was taking it so seriously.
Your fuzzy friends are adorable.
Amen on the cooler evenings!
The Natives are always doing group photos of their stuffed animals. Cracks me up. That and videos.
I loved the fuzzy friends photo and I think I was the actual purchaser of those very friends. Correct me if I am wrong. That was a nice post and it is always good to appreciate those simple everyday things.
Post a Comment