Whoa!! It's Buck Rogers!! Or Buzz Lightyear!! in a surgical mask. Hmmm. Maybe we'll not come to see you guys after-all. Does he have a license to carry?
I haven't told you that I love that header - the textures are so fascinating, and the quality of the blue. It's very fresh, even though it's dry, like November and thanksgiving. YAY!!
4 comments:
Whoa!! It's Buck Rogers!! Or Buzz Lightyear!! in a surgical mask. Hmmm. Maybe we'll not come to see you guys after-all. Does he have a license to carry?
I haven't told you that I love that header - the textures are so fascinating, and the quality of the blue. It's very fresh, even though it's dry, like November and thanksgiving. YAY!!
That is a bit scary. It doesn't look like an xray gun to me it looks like a saw.
The mask looks better on him than me.....maybe I ought to try the hat instead...I've always liked hats.
Post a Comment