Saturday, November 22, 2008

For Grandpa Ken

IMG_0419
We went to a school open house this morning. We're trying to find a good kindergarten for Max. He got to hold a snake. And he liked it. Look out Grandpa!
IMG_0418
During the tour we went to the science room. This is where max got to hold this little snake.

Also for Grandpa Ken, a little shot of an overhead digital projector in action. This one was pretty clear and it was still light enough in the room that I could take notes. I hope you get one.
IMG_0393

And for you Utah people, don't kill each other, it's just football.

8 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

Is this at Wheeler? Best school around if you ask me!

carie said...

are you sending him to private school? How much???

Rachel said...

Grose!!!! FRAZZ PUT THAT DOWN. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WILL GIVE YOU MAD COW DISEASE OR SOMETHING?

I would NOT let Frazz go to that school. Evil evil bad school with snakes......shudder......

IT'S HALF TIME AND WE'RE LOSING! So glad I'm not anywhere NEAR Meg's Dan right now.....I hope their marriage survives this game...it's a close one.

K said...

Yeah, and Rachel sent her Bren to me to watch the game so he could watch us lose in High Def. Dumb game =- what was it? FIVE interceptions. Nancy is probably shut in her closet, and Shirl is dancing on her fence.

See what living the honor code gets you?

Sheesh.

I like the snake, by the way - but more, I like the way the kid is looking at him.

Anonymous said...

I was a complete snake lover as a child---even though I lived nowhere near any snakes. I still have the book I read over and over. Tell max when he comes out in he summertime we'll go snake hunting in our yard

Love you guys

Dad

Unknown said...

Lots of snakes out here in the good old utah. That's great that the max likes him his snakes. I really liked hunting for them in our yard. To be honest I didn't really like catching them after the few times I was bitten. I only picked them up after that to prove that I wasn't scared but inside I was. Ha.

Ginna said...

Max was so cute with the snake. He was like "oh! It's so cute!" as it slithered up his arm. I was very impressed with him.

Kathy said...

That is a pretty cool looking snake. I don't know that I would want to hold one but if he liked it then great. cute pictures.