Saturday, November 15, 2008

::my mummy::

So my parents are here, as I mentioned below. I've been busy driving around and having fun and haven't had much time to blog. BUT my mom has been doing a good job. So if you want to see a little of our life here through my mom's eyes check out a few of the recent entries here.
Just be sure to ignore any pictures of me that might have turned out, how you say, ugly.
Enjoy. My mom has a way with words. And pictures.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I've been following your mom's blog and as I posted on her blog I think the photo's of you are beautiful. You are beautiful! Tisn't one in the bunch where I didn't think that SO THERE!

carie said...

i am still weirded out that you took over our lives, our past, our memories. and I am you. max is isobel (with the same YMCA swim teacher.)

I feel jealous. When will we be switching again? Next year?

BTW, Audrey is pregnant.

Melissa Abby said...

Looks like you guys are having fun hanging around town...At least today was beautiful and no rain!