Monday, November 24, 2008

::what i heard::

So the other day I saw that I had a couple of voicemails from Kris on my phone.  This was odd, since it was saturday, and we'd been together all day. Hmmm I thought. Then I listened.

Here's what I heard.


Voicemail 1 from Ginna Hendricks on Vimeo.

Wow, good to know, right? I'm really glad that the phone's ok, and so glad to know Max was going around dropping it.
And then the next message.


Voicemail from Ginna Hendricks on Vimeo.

And how could I be mad at the guy that left me that message? Honestly it's pretty much impossible. Lucky for him.

8 comments:

Denae said...

haha! that is too cute.

Melissa Abby said...

so cute!

K said...

Yes, that little face - so quick to melt the heart, so quick to ask for a smack on the back end. But isn't all charm like that?

Rachel said...

You're right....you can't be mad.....cuz he's to aDORable!

Kathy said...

Did Kris put him up to that. How funny. I like how he kept repeating that over and over. How sweet. He is so fun to talk to on the phone. I love it when he calls me too. Maybe I will get some cute messages sometime.

Dave said...

Very cute. One time I got a call at work from Eli. I thought Nat had put him up to it until I got home. He must have hit redial or something. Terribly precious!!

Tiffany said...

Oh, that message is adorable- he really likes his Mom!

Lisa said...

That is so cute...he was so concerned about your phone. And how smart of him to call to check to make sure it's okay...way too cute!