Oh, I know!! I know!! M is doing a caribou dance for the Christmas show at the ballet school! Or else that's a really, really big tooth and it's just been pulled out by some really hot peds dentist guy. Or you've lost your cable and M is getting you better reception.
Clearly, Max has inadvertently wandered through the Thanksgiving picnic of the American Growth Hormone Association (AGHA), just in time to see Drs. Agostini and Grossman break the wishbone.
I think I see some ornaments hanging from those antlers . . . which tells me he must be at some sort of reindeer-kid modeling audition.
I like your blog - you have a lot of fun posts, and you're good photographers! It was fun having you all over last night. Come visit us in cyberspace when you have a chance. We haven't been very good about blog updates lately but we hope to improve.
10 comments:
I know, I know!! I won't spoil the fun though.
I'll spoil it!
That boy's growing a giant pair on antlers! Or perhaps waiting to be crowned with them?
Sir Maxwell the antler-ed?
It's got a certain...ring to it...
you can send my high-five by post. :P
That is one big caraboo antler wish bone they be breaking over Frazz's head!
Who won? :o)
Oh, I know!! I know!! M is doing a caribou dance for the Christmas show at the ballet school! Or else that's a really, really big tooth and it's just been pulled out by some really hot peds dentist guy. Or you've lost your cable and M is getting you better reception.
Maybe I don't know.
Looks to me like he's about to bonk his head
Gr G.
Clearly, Max has inadvertently wandered through the Thanksgiving picnic of the American Growth Hormone Association (AGHA), just in time to see Drs. Agostini and Grossman break the wishbone.
It looks like a giant wishbone.
Did you guys eat a dinosaur-sized turkey for thanksgiving?
I heard those kind of turkeys give you twice the luck.
You got me. I will patiently await the answer.
I think I see some ornaments hanging from those antlers . . . which tells me he must be at some sort of reindeer-kid modeling audition.
I like your blog - you have a lot of fun posts, and you're good photographers! It was fun having you all over last night. Come visit us in cyberspace when you have a chance. We haven't been very good about blog updates lately but we hope to improve.
totally wierd! You know the wildes.
Post a Comment