So I don't have the Halloween stuff all ready yet, but soon. In the meantime, check this out.
Here's Max in October of 2006, right after Kathy made him his "wizard" costume. (I actually had conceived of it more as like a hobbit costume, but whatever works.)

(this is at our old house in Kansas City--we miss that yard now that Max is big enough to want to play outside a lot.)
Now here's Max in the wizard costume on friday. It's amazing how much he's grown, isn't it? To me he really looks the same, but just kind of stretched.

It just blew my mind when I saw these pictures together. It's funny to see real evidence of how much he's grown.
I'm sure in another two years it won't fit at all. I guess we'll have to wait and see.



6 comments:
nice tree swing in your backyard. It gets a lot of use. Eliot LOVES it.
When I finish this Tyner/Downey book, I'll have time to play with the past, and we'll see just how much you changed in that same time period. He's beautiful, but then, what would we expect, considering his heritage?
Wow! That really is amazing having it so stark like that.
Looks like it was an awesome Halloween for you guys! Wish we could have been there too!!!
aHA! I knew it. :P
It's funny that he really does look pretty much the same, only stretched.
see you soon
Dad
Post a Comment