better keep the real razors hidden after this fun event. Ken has a big scar on is face from doing the same thing Max is only with a real razor when he was a little boy.
Awesome! Reminds me of that'Home Alone' scene where he tests some aftershave while bopping to Christmas music...and then screams for about a minute straight. hahaha Hopefully Max didn't have to suffer through that part.
9 comments:
better keep the real razors hidden after this fun event. Ken has a big scar on is face from doing the same thing Max is only with a real razor when he was a little boy.
Looks like Max is having fun with Grandpa.
How fun! Tell your folks hello for me. Have a great time.
You know, it would be a lot more interesting if your Dad was the one shaving.
Oh, Amanda! Hello back. And Bryce. Very funny. And if he did that, how would I ever find him in a parking lot?
I intend to post MY side of things tomorrow, maybe.
How cute, max is teaching grandpa how to shave.
Im just jealous.
Kelly
Maggie and Max have the same PJs! Maggie loves them cause of the fishies. Have so much fun with your visitors!!! I'm sure you will.
Oh that is awesome! I love seeing this side of Guy. You better post more. Makes me feel like your parents aren't so far away....clear across the US.
Hee! Just be glad I didn't post my first original thought, "I didn't know Guy knew how to use one of those thingy's". :o)
Sssshhhh. Don't tell anyone I said that.
Awesome! Reminds me of that'Home Alone' scene where he tests some aftershave while bopping to Christmas music...and then screams for about a minute straight. hahaha
Hopefully Max didn't have to suffer through that part.
Post a Comment