Tuesday, April 29, 2008

.::School Picts::.

Here's Max's school picture from this last fall.

Frazz school picture fall 07.jpg

Isn't it funny? Can you see the paper mache mushroom on the right hand side?
I like his hair in this one. It looks like him.


Here's his picture from a couple of weeks ago.

school 08 1.jpg

So funny! I don't like his hair so much in this picture, it looks like somebody tried to tame it, which is just a bad idea. The school pictures are so silly. I'm glad I have other better pictures of him, but I'm glad to have these too---they're just a crack up!

5 comments:

carie said...

What were they thinking??

I wonder who it was that actually thought these backgrounds were nice or pretty?
Mr LifeTouch:"hmm, what do four year olds love? Coloring! Stick them on a set with 20, person-sized crayons pointing right at their head. They will love it! Oh, and don't forget to make them sit in a pose that is unnatural and uncomfortable."

Isobel's picture has her seated so delicately on an old fashioned iron chair with her legs crossed, hands on knees, in front of an ivy covered, red-brick wall in France. So beautiful.
Oh and you can see that her pants are sagging below her bum. She is just bringing it all back in fashion... retro style.

Kathy said...

I think they are cute pictures. The crayons are a little extreme but colorful if nothing else. Max does look a little posed and unnatural. Still handsome as ever though.

Anonymous said...

Ginnna

Strangely enough, in the photo from this year Max reminds me of cousin Clayton when he was little.

Wished I could've come visiting with Mom

Love you guys

Sultan says hello

Dad

{Erica} said...

I enjoy your pictures of max so much more...however these are classic....totally did the VERY realistic background in the first and where can I find life sized crayons? :)

i think his hair in both pics looks good...he's got some good hair :)

Lorena said...

He is so cute. I like his hair in the second picture, it looks a little more grown up. Plus you can see what a pretty color it is.