We got invited to breakfast at the Bhesanias. When we lived in our last house they were our across the street neighbors. They're wonderful. We had some delicious breakfast with good company. The Bhesania's daughter Amy and her husband Jason are some of our best friends out here, so it was really fun to get to hang out. Their other daughter Tina and her husband were also there along with their 6 yr old Brett. Max and Brett had an absolute blast playing together, and Brett was a really great playmate--really patient and kind to Max.
Brett and Max drinking delicious juice:
We had a great time. Kelly came with us because Lechelle was out of town. It was really fun to get to spend time with Kelly, but we missed Lechelle!
Max really enjoyed the pin-ball machine in Aunt Jeanie's basement. It was tough to get him out of there, even for pie.
Max likes turkey!
We had a great thanksgiving this year, although we missed all of you loved ones we didn't get to see.
We were thinking of you! And now we can say Merry Christmas!!



9 comments:
I love that last picture- it really looks like they're telling each other their secrets! Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!
Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing. I always love to read your adventures in parenting!
Merry Christmas to you, too Virginia. I don't know that I've called you that before but it sounds nice. You sure had a lot of appointments on that day. And nobody ended up puking. That usually happens to us. I did infact, hurl on thanksgiving night. But hey! At least I got to enjoy the taste of the food and skip the calories.
Oh, and you've been tagged. look at my blog dang it.
Sorry I have been so slow at responding. I love all the pictures and I am so glad you had a great thanksgiving. I am glad Kelly could come with you too. Poor Max and his stitches. The first time you have to take a kid in for that it is pretty traumatic. After about the 5 time it gets better. I think we took Kenny in at least that many times not counting the broken bones etc. Just part of being the mom of an active boy.
I missed you guys too!
'member last year when max and I played in my car all thanksgiving morning until the food was ready?
yum
Yikes, you guys had a busy day. It did sound fun but very full Did you take a picture of Aunt Jeanie? I have only seen her once and that was about 17 years ago. It would be nice to see pictures of Mikes family.
Holy cats. It wasn't the pinball I loved in Jeannie's basement. It was the beautiful pool table. I hope Kelly enjoyed my cousins. How crummy that I wasn't there, too -
My favorite part of this post is the look on Max's face in the first photo...priceless.
Post a Comment