Welcome to sunday morning at the Hendricks home. We like to make pancakes for breakfast any sunday that we can. This week was no exception.
Max is very helpful. He's a quick and thorough mixer, and some of the stuff actually stays in the bowl these days.


He was really happy he got to help--last week the first thing he did was grab a huge handful of flour and stuff and chuck it on the floor. He was quickly banned from helping. He was very careful this week. Well, careful is relative......


I don't have any pictures of the finished product--just the process. So you'll have to just imagine how delicious they looked. And they were delicious.
Instead I'll leave you with a couple of pair of buns.


Cute huh?
7 comments:
Why do you need buns when you're going to have pancakes????
HAHAHAHAHAH.
This tradition goes back all the way to the Downey Saturday mornings. Except we never helped till later - when we had no disposition to throw flour.
Aww! It reminds me of when charlotte would never let me help make the pies and cookies. But I would hang around and bug her until I got to eat some dough.
Yum
What a fun little tradition. And I'd like me some pancakes right about now. Not every man would appreciate his sponge-bobby buns on the internet... way to go kris!
Max looks so cute helping and making a little mess. What fun would it be if he did it perfect? What would there be to remember? Like the buns!!!
Somehow the fact that Chris owns Squarepants fails to surprise me. XD
Flour on the foor--I'm sure Sultan was very disappointed.
MMMM Pancakes! I love pancakes, but Steve says they hurt his stomach. We usually make waffles--but aren't they very close to the same ingrediants!? lol I never understood that. :\ Oh--and nice pants! HA!
Dang, here I am looking at this again, and he is SOOOO cute. And your picture - did you take that one? When do you have time for all this artistry?/?
Post a Comment