
So here Max and I are. We flew to Orlando Florida to meet my mom, dad, youngest brother and sister at Disney World for a fun week. Guess where I am right now? In the hotel room. Guess where Max is? In bed asleep. He puked up his guts all morning.
So a question for all my friends out there--those of you that are parents and those that aren't. Is this something that just always happens? Is it just kids, or traveling or what? It seems like anytime we try to do anything he's either sick before we start or gets sick on the trip. Is it just bad luck? Or some other reason?
Any of youguys have any good stories about this kind of thing? Things that happened to your kids or to you yourself?
We'll be waiting to hear....



5 comments:
Oh Ginny! I'm so sorry. Your trip sounds like so much fun (or it should have been...) All I know is, everytime my cousins would travel to Utah to visit, somebody would either be sick or get sick upon arrival and then it was anybody's guess who would get sick after that. One Thanksgiving at Garth's we were dropping like flies. I just walked around with a can of lysol and a bottle of Purell and luckily I never went down. I bet 50% of us ended up puking that year. Bless Max's heart. And bless yours too. You're a good mommy.
Poor Max, and you, stuck in the hotel room with a sickie. I hope he gets feeling better fast so you can still enjoy some fo your trip. Our kids always seem to be/get sick when we got to Idaho to visit Aarons parents. They're never just happy and fun there. At least if he has to be sick your not just home alone with him trying to do everythig else and take care of a sick kid. At least your fam is there and thye can help.
I hope today you're out at Disney World having a good time! You wrote your post on Wednesday and today is Friday...I sure hope it was a 24 hour thing! I'm sorry Max was sick, no fun for him and no fun for you. I haven't been on any trips with Nathan yet...hoping it's a good experience when it does happen. I'll be crossing my fingers. Good luck!
Hey Ginna....I hope you guys had a fun trip and Max got feeling better. =( Poor kid
It's OK Gin, you remember our last trip six years ago, I got sick enough that you guys got me a wheelchair to be able to enjoy the park.
I think it's just a kid thing.
:)
Luv ya
Murphy
Post a Comment