Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A haircut--old news, but still cute

Max got a haircut a week ago or so. It's not a drastic change, but enough that he can now see!
Here are some befores: Lots of hair!!



































The girl who cuts our hair did a really great job with him, and he was sort of brave. For once she actually did what we wanted and just cut off enough so he could see better, but left his essential Max-ness intact. She gave him a special purple comb he got to take home. He thought it was pretty nifty. So he admitted this time, the haircut didn't hurt. What a relief!

Some during and afters:
I love this one.

The finished product, what a stinkin' cute boy!



7 comments:

No Big Dill said...

I must agree with your final comment, he really is stinkin' cute!

Denae said...

I concur!! Stinkin cute!

Haircuts and children are always such a splendid adventure!

{Erica} said...

Cute cute cute!! His hair color is gorgeous! I am a sucker for pictures and I love how you documented it. I enjoy your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Ginna

This reminds me so very much of Murphy--it was so painful to cut his hair and it looked just like Max's

love to you guys

Dad

Megan said...

What a doll.

Megan said...

Oh, and when you come...HECK YES I WANT TO SEE YOU!

Tiffany said...

I loved the pictures! The before pics were my favorite--and the one with the comb is pretty darn cute too! I really like how you captured it on camera!