Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Movie

Kelly made a new movie with Max!!! It's great, check it out.
Max thinks he's a movie star.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Love it! So cute. Parker loves seeing movies of Max, and so do I. I lust love him!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and so grown up! We love the movie. What's Kelly going to do when Max moves?

Murphy said...

I love it! Max is quite the actor, and Kelly is becoming quite the film maker!

excellent!
(Max really rips on that bike, make sure he wears collar-bone pads before going out K?)

Anonymous said...

Butt what happened at the END? He was going so stinking fast!!! Kelly has such a great visual imagination - loved the helmet angle. And I loved the "May I give you a high five??" Or at least, that's what I think he said. Hated the first song though - I'm just too square, and shooting JFK isn't something I want to associate with MAAAAXXXX.

He sure is getting tall.