I finally submitted my residency applications. It's still a few weeks before the first submission deadline, so we're doing well on time. I don't expect to know anything about interviews until late fall. And if I'm lucky enough to have interviews, I won't know anything about where I've matched--if anywhere--until February. It's a long road, but we've made the first step. So, without further adieu here is the list of programs we're applying to:
The Children's Hospital at Colorado
Primary Children's Hospital at Utah
University of Washington
University of Missouri-Kansas City, Children's Mercy Hospital
University of Ohio
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
University of Southern California
Buffalo Women and Children's Hospital
Jocobi Medical Center, Bronx NY
Lutheren Medical Center, NY
St. Barnabas Children's Hospital, NY
Albert Einstein Memorial Hospital, NY
Wow, that's a lot of places. It would be fun to end up some place where we have friends or family, but we'd be happy to go any of these places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We hope you end up close by too! But either way we wish you luck, you desreve it you've both worked really hard.
Holy cats! You could end up in BUFFALO!!! Well, shoot - I wouldn't be happy with you going just anywhere. We MISSSSSSS YOU!
Post a Comment