Just imagine you are going to be looking at a stack of applications and all you have is a 2x2 picture to put a face on it. Which picture makes you want to interview the person? Which one makes you want the person in your program?
Any feedback would be great. Thanks,
Blog on



9 comments:
Blue, smiling picture for sure. Blue is a power color and will stand out! Just cause you asked. ;0)
that's the same one I liked. the first picture of you in the blue shirt gold tie. it looks professional yet personable.
#5 and #8 are my faves. Good luck!
I also like the first blue picture.
I like the first blue picture and also the last one. The blue shirt does look more profressional though. Good luck deciding. The only problem with the last picture is it seems dark.
I mean the last picture on the list not the last blue picture and yes professional is misspelled - sorry
aww, look at elder hendricks! well for cute!
"continue rocking"
- Greg
I must be the odd one out because I really like the ones witht he black jacket and yellow shirt. And Kris, whos all the girls? :)
I've got to go to my reader more often - I'm late on this one, and my opinion won't count! For the record, I loved the middle blue shirt picture - it had the real kindness in Kris' face that I love so much. It wasn't a smiley one - but it had maturity and affection for people in it. I would trust that guy.
This is so cool that we can do this - put pictures up and share these things -
Post a Comment