I just can't keep trying to catch up on backlogged posts or nothing will ever get posted! Here are my boys today in their matching Christmas finery---no it's not Christmas yet, but it is the sunday before when we always try to look extra nice and cute.
And Max thinks he's too good for smiling these days.
Funny to compare these to this and this (you have to scroll down a bit to find the pictures on that last one). And THIS!!! AHHHH!!!
These are classy shots - they actually look like they could find a home in a Boden catalogue. Well, most of them. I was unnerved by the last one, where Kris suddenly turns up as Max's age. You look wonderful. Kris (the adult) doesn't match, but looks all minty. This was just totally fun to look at.
Oh, going back in time - almost chills me. The first ones really knocked me out - Sandy as a baby. And Max is still good with him. They are coming into a lovely time now - both of them speak English (mostly) and Sand (excepting today) seems to be pretty cogent. These are heart melting. This is why I send you guys the books, year after year - but my shots were nothing like yours. Too bad I didn't have digital so I could have had more control, and learned more as I went. Your kids will have treasures to look back upon.
Great shots! I love the interaction between the brothers. You really captured the mood. And thanks for thinking to point us to the earlier years. Time marches on!
3 comments:
These are classy shots - they actually look like they could find a home in a Boden catalogue. Well, most of them. I was unnerved by the last one, where Kris suddenly turns up as Max's age. You look wonderful. Kris (the adult) doesn't match, but looks all minty. This was just totally fun to look at.
Oh, going back in time - almost chills me. The first ones really knocked me out - Sandy as a baby. And Max is still good with him. They are coming into a lovely time now - both of them speak English (mostly) and Sand (excepting today) seems to be pretty cogent. These are heart melting. This is why I send you guys the books, year after year - but my shots were nothing like yours. Too bad I didn't have digital so I could have had more control, and learned more as I went. Your kids will have treasures to look back upon.
Great shots! I love the interaction between the brothers. You really captured the mood. And thanks for thinking to point us to the earlier years. Time marches on!
Post a Comment