I always like to get the boys some nice new Christmas church clothes. This year when we were at the new outlets in Highland by Kris's mom's house I found matching sweater vests for all my boys--Kris included! And then I put them each in a rather Christmassy tie--though Max's was the only true Christmas tie. It had candy canes on it. The others were just festive colors.
I think they looked aDORable, but I didn't get to take pictures until after church because I had to leave early to practice singing for the Christmas program.
So Sandy was already pretty worn out and only really wanting to do things his own way at that point. Still cute though.
Get ready, I'm just going to pound you with cute boys in vests.
A little festiveness and a little crankiness for you. Love the boys.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, those KISSING shots! So sweet!! Merry Christmas, you guys! :)
Those are really great action shots of all the boys. Lots of love and fun in there. With just a little bit of grumps
Love you
They are all so beautiful. Those beloved faces. I loved this whole collection of images.
Post a Comment