Saturday, December 08, 2012

::brothers::

We have lots of squeaking and screaming and "Hey, he's touching me" and all that, but these two brothers are awfully cute together. I'm really glad they have each other.
IMG_6737
IMG_6756
IMG_6757
IMG_6758
IMG_6759
Love my baby boys.

3 comments:

Murphy said...

Really, they are super cute. Reminds me of the photos Mom took of us siblings in the fall up in the canyon.

Grampa Guy said...

Looks like two good friends. Good job, Mom

K said...

I wish there was a word for the way my eyes sting and fill up looking at this - a word that doesn't sound lame, like, "Oh, this makes me cry." Or "I'm weeping." I guess I could just say, "I am so moved by the beauty of this - " because I am. From my place in the world, and all I have done and seen and heard about, these moments of light and peace, this gentle love - I wish I could hold it in my hands. And keep it. And dwell in it.